Giannilliís II is the place for events. Looking for a banquet or wedding hall? Giannilliís wedding catering and banquet facilities are among the areaís best. Large or small, formal or informal, Giannilliís has the experience to make weddings, banquets, and special events unforgettable.
Catering is not our side-line, it is our livelihood, and making your event a success is our mission. We take the time to listen and make every detail right for you.
Giannilliís II Restaurant & Lounge in Greensburg, PA serves all of Westmoreland County, including Irwin, Latrobe, Mt. Pleasant, and Ligonier.
- Extensive Catering Menus for every occasion.
- Giannilliís is happy to adjust our catering menus at your request.
- From corporate occasions to classic weddings and banquets, your event will be trouble free.
- Consider our attractive facilities for your banquet and wedding hall needs.
- Catering at our location or yours.
- Spacious parking. Convenient location. Easy to Find.
Searching for the perfect place to entertain clients, family, or guests? Giannilliís II Home Style Italian Restaurant & Lounge has the food, atmosphere, service, and selection you have been looking for.
Our family helped to design the layout and the look of the Giannilliís II location. Every detail was taken into account.
- Beautiful, hand painted murals of Italian countryside by Trish Sheraton grace the interior.
- ur colors are warm and inviting, with each detail from chandeliers and lighting to woodwork chosen for their classic appeal.
- Audio: Three separate XM receivers quietly provide background music in the banquet hall, restaurant, and lounge. Separate volume controls in each room.
- AC Controls: separate for each room to assure precise control over the temperature.
History of Giannilli's II Italian Home Style Restaurant
& Banquet Hall in Greensburg
Giannilliís restaurants have been a tradition in Westmoreland County for more than 28 years. Gino Giannilliís father, Dennis, started it all in 1977. The first Giannilliís take out and delivery service operated from a renovated gas station near Lynch Field and featured our now famous pizza recipes. At one point there were 30 Giannilli's in operation.
Dennis continues to work proudly in this family-owned business and now operates the Giannilliís Restaurant and Lounge in Carbon, PA. Truly a family operation, Dennis works side by side at Giannilliís with his wife Linda and son Nick.
Gino Giannilli has worked in the family restaurants since he was 16 years old, primarily in the Latrobe and Greensburg locations. He is joined at Giannilliís II by his brother Mike Giannilli.
Giannilliís has always been about serving you and your needs. You have made our home-style Italian cooking and our great pizza recipes an area favorite. In the new century, your needs for the best in wedding and banquet services has been heard. At Giannilliís II, we bring the traditional Giannilliís experience and quality food to our banquet services in a big way.
Whether you call about a wedding, banquet, or special event, when you choose Giannilliís II Restaurant & Lounge, you become the center of attention. Itís really not about us, our great chefs, the good food, the hand-painted Italian murals, or our pleasant ambiance. You are the focus of everything we do.